1. LLRD-G160 Crack Sealing Machine is powered by Honda generator. 2. It heats the material directly by diesel burner.
3. Unique temperature control system avoids materials charred aging 4. The electric heating hose prevents from the condensation of material at low temperatures. 5. It seals the cracks through pressure injection and seams materials with wall closely.
6. The flexible universal wheels follow cracks to seal, which makes the work more beautiful. 7. It is a type of small practical equipment with high performance for road surface crack maintenance.
Note: Equipment configuration can be adjusted according to customers construction needs.
Procedures for crack filling
1. Preparing for Crack Filling Asphalt
This is the most time-consuming and most important part of the job. To get the longest-lasting repair, the crack seal needs a clean and solid area to stick to. Any debris or weeds that are left in the crack will degrade your crack repair job.
A pro would use specialized crack filling equipment like a heat lance
2. Remove Any Debris Use a chisel or screwdriver to scrape out any loose rocks, debris, or leftover vegetation from the cracks. Then use a wire brush or hard-bristled broom to sweep out any dust; you can also use a gas blower to speed things up.
3. Determine the Size of Your Cracks While you're cleaning the cracks, make a note of how wide and deep the fissures are. Basically, you want to divide the pavement cracks into two groups: shallow cracks and larger ruptures. This is important because they are repaired in different ways. Don't stop looking at the obvious; keep an eye out for surface spidering damage on the pavement. That's a sign of a dry brittle surface, telling you it's time to apply a seal coat.
4. Begin Your Crack Repairs You can use a caulking gun as your crack filling equipment (or simply pour a little bit at a time on your crack) and a U shaped squeegee. Simply apply and fill the entire crack, then squeegee and allow the crack seal to dry.
Imported 2 cylinders gasoline generator
Traction and lifting device
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Packing & Delivery
The normal package is wood and pallet, to protect the machines from damaging and getting humidified during long-term shipment; Or we could also pack it according to customers special request.