plywood and pallet, to protect the machines from damaging and being affected with damp
7 - 20 days according to order quantity
LLRD-K13C road construction patching machine, road
machines for crack maintenance, heat sealing equipment
Why Do Cracks Form?
There are many different situations that require crack repair or crackfilling. In many situations, cracks can be caused by a poor foundation, by not having a thick enough layer of asphalt, or having a layer of asphalt that is too thick. Sometimes when the asphalt is originally installed the asphalt mix is not blended properly. Earth movement, extremely heavy vehicles, roots from trees, and the freeze-thaw cycle every year are also factors in creating asphalt cracks.
Preparing for Crack Filling Asphalt:
1) Remove Any Debris If you have weeds or grass growing in your asphalt cracks, pull them out all the way down to the roots. If you can't pull the roots out, you can use a bit of vinegar to kill them.
2) Use a chisel or screwdriver to scrape out any loose rocks, debris, or leftover vegetation from the cracks. Then use a wire brush or hard-bristled broom to sweep out any dust; you can also use a gas blower to speed things up.
3) Make Sure Surface is Dry The success of a crack repair job depends on having a dry, solid area. That means you can't just use a pressure washer, as the water will take too long to dry. If you do use a pressure washer, an air compressor or even a hair dryer could be useful to dry the area thoroughly.
4) Determine the Size of Your Cracks
While you're cleaning the cracks, make a note of how wide and deep the fissures are. Basically, you want to divide the pavement cracks into two groups: shallow cracks and larger ruptures. This is important because they are repaired in different ways.
Shallow cracks are cracks that are about a half inch deep or less. Deep cracks are over a half inch deep.
Pro Tip: If the depth of the crack is more than 2 inches, top up with coarse gravel (not pea gravel because it rolls) and tamp down firmly.
5) Begin Your Crack Repairs
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Packing & Delivery
The normal package is carton and steel, to protect the machines from damaging and getting humidified during long-term shipment; Or we could also pack it according to customers special request.
LLRD-K13 road slotting machine
90% Response Rate
LLRD-G100 road crack sealing machine
88.8% Response Rate
LLRD-K25K road grooving machine
95% Response Rate
Hefei Huayang Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd Add: No.25, Dalian Road, Baohe Industrial Park, Hefei City, Anhui Province, China Tel: 86-551-64480908 Postal Code: 230051
Contact Person: Anne Wang Email: admin (@)hfhyjx.com Website: https://huayangmachinery.en.alibaba.com/