Pavements expand and contract with seasonal temperature changes, but the winter months of freezing and thawing is when the real damage occurs. We thoroughly clean cracks of dirt and debris, and then blow them out with compressed air. This ensures a solid bond! Regular application of crack filler prevents moisture from entering, and compromising the base material, leading to pavement failure such as large broken areas and potholes.
Specifications for LLRD-K13 road slotting machine
1. Net Weight: 60kg
4. Slotting Depth: 8mm
2. Engine: Honda GX390 gasoline engine
5. Slotting Width: 0 - 35 mm
3. Engine Power: 9.6kw
6. Size: 1150*700*950mm(L*W*H)
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Packing & Delivery
The normal package is carton and steel, to protect the machines from damaging and getting humidified during long-term shipment; Or we could also pack it according to customers special request.
LLRD-K25C concrete road slotting machine with gasoline engine grooving machine